Friday, April 25, 2014

5 days to start....

Well I'm back to blogging again.  Or at least the attempt to blog on a regular basis.  This is just a simple little blog that is going to track the changes that I want to make in my life.  This is going to be a different start than I've had in years past because, I'm in a better (or maybe it's worse) mindset.  I need to make this happen.  I must make this happen.  No more wants, no more I could get away with not doing it.  This is a simple need and must!

The goals?  Pretty simple.  They are:

#1)  Get in shape!
Well there could be a lot said, and I do have a plan of action, which thanks to help, will happen.  I am joining LVAC (technically re-joining) and just going to start slow and with swimming.  Eventually I'll work up to more, but for now, swimming daily will do it.

#2)  Get my MS Certification and a new job!
I need to find something soon.  I'm going to start looking in June so I can get my certifications and get some coding experience on my own so I can show the kind of work that I can do.  

#3)  Become an expert on HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and ASP.net MVC using C#.  
This is more an extension of what I'm doing in step #2.  But instead of gaming, instead of watching TV, my life for the next little bit is to become a guru in all things computer.  I'm going to sluff away from my Lotus Notes stuff and go fully as a Web Developer using the languages above.  

#4)  Get back into my spiritual/magickal workings again.  
I've lost too much lately.  I need to just work hard on getting my spiritual self back.  

#5) Get healthy!
That does go hand in hand with #1, but getting healthy also means getting my blood pressure under control, getting my numbers when blood tests are done back into the normal range.  I'm not really unhealthy per se, but I could be healthier.  

Well that's it.  I'm saying 5 days to start, because I'm going to really start with goal #1 and #5 on the 1st of May.  I will code and get that aspect started now (but the rest will start then).  

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment