Thursday, May 15, 2014

Continuing Saga....

Well, today was my first day of getting up early and hitting the gym.  My alarm went off at 5am and I was at the gym around 5:45am.  I swam until 6:30, got showered, dressed and ready for the day.  I can feel some of the soreness from the swim starting to creep in, but otherwise, I'm feeling good.  The blood flow starting so early is going to have me raring to go this morning for my class. 

I'm going to give this a continuing try over the next few days.  This might be the time slot and habit I need to get into to get to the gym as often as I can to get myself going. 

On other fronts, I've been working in the yard the last two nights.  I have made some significant progress.  I have a long long ways to go, but each day is bringing me one step closer to getting a yard that I am not actually embarrased to sit in and use.  Also keeps the dog shit at a fair minimum (or at least it will) if I can continue to get out there and pick it up and rake daily.  I'm just going to continue doing this each day.  Little by little it will get done.

Yardwork and gym on a daily basis.  Will it work.  I know that it will.  I just don't have to beat myself up over missing a day and giving up on the whole thing.  Adjustments need to be made and things will work out the way they are supposed to. 

On yet another front.  I'm taking a Windows Azure development class.  Fuck this guy who is teaching it seems to not know what the fuck he is doing.  The demo's he's doing aren't the prettiest thing and it's like he's going through the class without having to review the course material.  I have no doubt that he knows what he is doing.  But teaching it isn't going well for him this time.  Or at least it's not for me.  

Class starts in 12 minutes and I need to get myself logged in and working.  Will catch you all later.

-JD

No comments:

Post a Comment