Friday, May 2, 2014

The first step is done, now to continue forward... (Day #2)

Another quick and easy hello out there.  The first day went well in heading to the gym.  I didn't get out into the backyard like I had hoped, but as the weather is getting hotter, it might not be as easy to do that.  I do need to get out there, but I just have to make it early in the morning instead of mid-afternoon.  That's why I think that Saturday is pretty much going to be yard work day.  I'll adjust my schedule as needed.  I've been doing a few things here and there to make life to forward even more. Did Fresh and Easy again today.  

Only made 75% of a lap yesterday.  My shoulders were killing me.  So I ended up finishing with breast stroke.  I'll keep at it today for 2 laps.  Either freestyle or breast, as long as I'm in the water and moving forward is what I care about.  

I did a good dinner last night and tonight will be another good dinner night.  

Back is hurting, so I'm going to be logging off early today.  Hard to sit for too long so it seems.  

-David 

No comments:

Post a Comment